Informativa ex art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003
Dear Sir / Madam, we wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. No 196 of June 30, 2003 (regarding personal data protection) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Under Article 13 of the law. 196/2003, we provide the following information:
- All information you provide will be aimed at accounting, tax, management , commercial, transport, availability and performance of the company tasks.
- Data will be processed in paper or computerized means.
- Data providing is required: refusing to provide them could lead to failure (total or partial) of the contract, or to a discontinue relationship.
- Your personal data may be switched to professionals and other companies that work exclusively for aims listed in paragraph 1 of this statement.
- As owner of Leardini 1964 Srl, Marco Leardini is responsible for handling personal data.
- Data may be communicated to foreign companies operating abroad or working with Leardini 1964 Srl, and only for the purposes set out in paragraph 1 of this statement.
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which we present here.
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Art. 7
The Right to access personal data and other rights.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation about the existence of your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and a communication of them in intelligible form.
- You have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in processing them, especially if processed with electronic method.
- the controller’s identification data, as well as processor’s and the representatives’ designated according to Art. 5 comma 2;
- persons or categories to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as representative in the State.
- You have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- data deletion, or transformation into anonymous form; freeze of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes they were previously collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that operations signed as a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to whom the data were communicated or published, unless this procedure appears to be impossible or it involves a manifestly disproportionate effort.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons in the processing of personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data for sending advertising materials or direct sales, or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
Cookie disclosure statement pursuant to art. 13 of the Italian Privacy Code drawn up in accordance with the regulation issued by the Italian data protection authority 08.05.2014
What are cookies?
Cookies are small strings of text that websites visited by a user send to their terminal, where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites the next time the same user visits that site.
For the purposes here, the cookies are separated into technical and profiling, depending on the function for which they are used, and into first party and third party cookies, depending on the subject that installs them.
“Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication on an electronic communications network or, as strictly necessary, for sending to the provider of a service of a company the information explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to deliver that service” (see art. 122 paragraph 1 of the Italian privacy code).
Cookies can be defined as browsing or session cookies (that guarantee normal browsing and use of the web site), cookie analytics (assimilated with technical cookies where they are used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the same site) and functionality cookies (these allow the user to navigating according to a set of criteria, such as language, in order to improve the service provided to the same).
For the installation and use of technical cookies, the prior consent of the person involved is not required.
Profiling cookies are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of browsing the net.
For use of the profiling cookies, the consent of the person involved is required.
Taking account of the different subject that installs the cookies on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it involves the same operator of the site that the user is visiting, or the operator of a different site that installs the cookies through the first one, a definition is made of either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.
Cookies installed from this site.
This site, maintained by Leardini 1964 Srl, with registered office in Via Puccini, 17 – 37052 Casaleone (Verona) Italy which assumes, therefore, the role of Data Controller pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/03 (Italian Privacy Code), installs the following cookies (its own and those of third parties):
CF Session cookies (CFID and CFTOKEN): This is a functionality cookie with function of selection of the navigation language.
ShinyStat*: The cookies are used for the aggregate analysis of the navigation data and to generate statistics regarding use of the web site. Information can be found at the following link:
http://www.shinystat.com/it/informativa privacy generale.html
To prevent storage of these cookies, the user may follow the procedure that can be found at the following link:
* Assimilated to technical cookies in accordance with the regulation issued by the Italian data protection authority 08.05.2014 and subsequent FAQ.
The site also uses the following third-party cookies.
Facebook: These cookies are used by Leardini 1964 Srl to study and improve its advertising, with remarketing actions, in order to send the user messages in line with their interests.
More information, also in relation to the methods through which it is possible to
disable these cookies, can be found at the following link: http://www. facebook. com/help/cookies/
To select/deselect the cookie click here http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Adwords: These cookies are used by Leardini 1964 Srl to study and improve its advertising, with remarketing actions, in order to send the user messages in line with their interests.
More information, also in relation to the methods through which it is possible to disable these cookies, can be found at the following link: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/24077857hMt
To select/deselect the cookie click here http://www.google.com/settings/ads
How to select/deselect or disable, remove or block cookies.
This website allows the selection/deselection of individual cookies in the manner illustrated below but please be aware that, in case of deactivation, full enjoyment of the site may not be guaranteed.
To disable, remove or block cookies it is possible to use the browser settings, as shown below:
2.Press the “Alt” key on the keyboard;
3.In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”;
4.Then select the “Privacy” tab.
5.Go to “History settings” and then to “Use custom settings”;
6.Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save these preferences.
– Internet Explorer:
2.Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”;
3.Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider device to the desired privacy level (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all);
4.Then click on “Ok”
– Google Chrome:
1.Open Google Chrome
2.Click the “Tools” icon;
3.Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”;
4.Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”;
5.In the “Cookies” tab, it is possible to clear the cookies and save these preferences.
2.Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, and then select the “Security” panel in the dialogue window that follows.
3.Under “Accept cookies” it is possible to specify whether and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark);
4.For more information on cookies that are stored on your computer, click “Show cookies”.